We highly recommend co-washing extensions prior to installation.
- Co wash hair weekly, shampoo wash once a month using shampoo's that are free from sulfates and parabens as well as moisturizing conditioners.
- Preceding a wash make it a priority to detangle hair with a wide tooth comb or paddle brush gently, going from ends to the top. We recommend air drying your hair to reduce frizzing.
- Avoid usage of heavy products such as grease, which weighs the hair down. A little bit of light serums can be added for extra shine
- Seek professional assistance for coloring and bleaching of hair.
- It is important for you to wrap your hair in a silk scarf or satin bonnet at night time, especially if you have your extensions installed in a sew-in or glued down.
- Avoid excess use of heat and use a heat protectant if the need be, as a shield to protect your hair
Raw hair tends to be a tad bit drying, hence needing moisture.
It also reacts to weather conditions just like your natural hair eg.humidity, cold weather etc.
RAW HAIR is like hair growing from your scalp so we urge you to treat it like your own.